Your Next Building Consent is on Usfedproducts-admin
Starting a new business is exciting!
But, there are a lot of things you need to consider to ensure your venture is a success.
Throughout the process of creating your new cafe, you will have to think about the needs and requirements of your business, how you can meet those needs during the startup phase and how you can position yourself for success.
Luckily, FED Products is here to help you with all the big decisions and to make sure your business begins on the right foot.
When it comes to setting up your new cafe, investing in a reliable bain marie can make a huge difference in your kitchen’s efficiency and functionality.
Needs And Requirements
Unfortunately, you need more than a few plates of great food and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee to be successful!
So, it is time to get practical and lay the foundations of a great business…
- Try not to let your emotions colour any decisions that you need to make.
- Come up with a realistic business plan. You can use that to secure a loan from the bank or even to entice investors.
- Explore the legalities of the setup. Do you need permits from your local council or building consent? Also, have you thought about your food hygiene certification and operating restrictions?
Legalities can be scary business. Which is why FED want to make the process as easy as possible for you. We offer a FREE building consent package that is worth $4800. That means we help you to obtain all the necessary consents you need to start your cafe or restaurant. Get in touch with us now to find out if you could be eligible. When it comes to selecting the right equipment for your new cafe or restaurant, FED Products offers a wide range of chest freezers NZ to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Meeting The Needs
During the startup phase, focus on the right aspects and prioritise…
- When designing your space and choosing the equipment you need, focus on the essentials first and the “nice-to-haves” later. FED Products, can help you make the best use of your budget by recommending the right equipment for your needs.
- Let your creative streak out by building a brand for your business. Branding is more than just your logo, it is what your business will be known for. Think carefully about the style you would like your eatery to be or if you would like to highlight a specific theme.
Position Yourself For Success
Creating a successful brand is more than the right equipment and a consented space. Also think about…
- Put yourself in your customer’s shoes. Cast a critical eye on your business. Think about how you can show your professionalism, set your cafe above the rest, or how you can do things differently or better?
- Communication is key to any business – your customers, your team, your suppliers and other key players will expect and appreciate it.
- You cannot sell a secret, so get the word out there about your shiny new cafe! There are plenty of methods you can use to do that – online advertising, more traditional methods and word of mouth.
- Listen to the experts. The team here at FED have plenty of expert knowledge that we would love to share with you. We have helped hundreds of cafes build a successful clientele and business. We can’t wait to do the same for you.
When it comes to outfitting your cafe kitchen, FED Products has a range of ovens to suit your needs, from compact countertop models to full-size commercial ovens.
Get in touch with us today to discuss if you are eligible for our Building Consent package valued at $4800.